It's June already, uh what?
Remember back in January when we made those "
resolutions" or for me "Must-Do's" and "realistic goals" that we're supposed to be doing?
Well, how's it going?
For me, my realistic goals are still in progress but actually going well for the most part.
My Must Do's Update:
2. Travel to Miami, California, and New York - I did 2 out of 3. California was incredible and New York was such a fun trip! I'm upset I didn't get to visit my high school best friend, Alex, in Miami before we graduated. But that just means we'll have to take a trip to Miami together this year :)
4. Write a book - shortly after the new year, I finished my book about college & published it in late January. It's been selling really well and I'll have more updates about this soon!
5. Get a job - after lots of applying, rejections, confusion, and waiting...I have a job and plans for my post grad life! And I'm really really excited about them :)
6. Put tennis shoes on every week - this has been a struggle and has been more like every two weeks. But, I have been eating healthier and losing weight by drinking lots of water! Also, I'm almost finished with the squat challenge and have seen results!
7. Save $10 a month for ATL charities - the money is saved and it's time to give!
8. Keep a gratitude journal - I haven't done this...and I know it would be good for me! I think blogging has been a somewhat solution but I'm still in search of a creative way to express all of the aspects of life I'm so grateful for.
That's my update. We still have half a year to get back on track or set new goals.
One of my favorite quotations: