It's that point in the summer...you're starting to get bored, right?
Even my friends who've graduated and are just waiting to start their real world jobs are starting to get antsy. Being in school for years trains us to believe we should constantly be doing something and that productivity is the way to live.
As a semi-workaholic, I semi agree with that belief. But breaks are good. Taking time to do nothing or do something you typically don't have time to do is good.
But, if you are bored and need ideas of some fun/creative/productive time-fillers, I've got 25 ideas for you:
2. Organize and color coordinate your closet
3. Learn phases from a new language
4. Plan and take a weekend road trip with friends or family
5. Start a blog
6. Make a YouTube video with friends dancing to your favorite song
7. Attempt to cook your favorite meal from a restaurant
8. Sell/giveaway your old clothes
9. Volunteer with an organization whose cause you believe in
10. Plant a garden
11. Learn how to sew/knit/make jewelry
13. Discover music from another culture
14. Make a quilt from old t-shirts
15. Create a photo collage
16. Download and explore random iPhone apps
17. Play with animals at your local animal shelter
20. Have a fun themed party
22. Join an interesting workout class
23. Train for and run a marathon
25. Have a fun photo shoot with friends
What other summer project ideas do you have?
Have a great summer :)