I'm a leggings lover. There, I admit it. I would wear them every single day if that was socially acceptable (and if I had that many pairs of leggings!)
I do have quite a few pairs of leggings (mainly black), and I try and wear them with just about anything. See why I love them so much!
I love leggings because:
- They're comfortable (the stretchy and breathable material makes you feel like you're not even wearing pants)
- They can be basic (when worn with a t-shirt or sweat shirt) or dressy (when worn with a fancy top, blazer, or heels)
- They're affordable - especially compared to jeans or dress pants
- They come in different fabrics (cotton, vinyl, snake skin, metallics, velour, & more!). American Apparel has the widest selection of leggings I've seen and that's where I got my most recent pair
- They allow for different shoe possibilities. I've seen people wear just about any type of shoes with leggings but the most popular seem to be sandals, tennis shoes, and some type of boots (I personally love wearing cowgirl boots with mine)
How do you feel about leggings?