It's been over a week since I graduated from college...insane. And I've finally narrowed down my graduation gift wish list to just 13ish items! These are things I'd love to buy/receive in celebration of graduating!
Whether you're graduating from high school or college, it's a major accomplishment that should be celebrated!
Check out my wish list below and tell me what item is your favorite?
1. Dress(es) - My graduation dress was pretty atypical, but I also love to collect some calmer dresses for work and play! J. Crew has some great ones right now!
2. Michael Kors Tote - this tote is the perfect size and has the perfect features for a professional and classy looking bag for my new job, eek!
3. Adobe Design Studio - in high school & college I could use the school's computers and software, but now I need my own!
4. Gold Cross Monogrammed Bracelet - when I saw this on Marley Lilly's site, I fell in love. All of their products are fabulous, and this one is no different. I want it!
5. Michael Kors watch - I love my gold MK watch and love this tortoise one too!!
6. Shoes - flats and wedges are my favorite! I'd love a sparkly pair of these TB flats or J. Crew wedges
7. TB Casual Backpack - this would be great for day trips or just hanging out with friends around the city
8. The Alchemist - I read this book for a class and loved the story and so many of the quotes. Motivational/Inspirational quotes are my favorite!
9. Concert tickets - How perfect would concert tickets to see Beyonce or Justin Timberlake be?!
10. Metallic heels - I believe every girl should own a pair of metallic heels.
11. Post grad trip - After graduation is the perfect time for a vacation with family and/or friends, I'll be posting soon about some fun trip ideas!
12. iPad 2 - I'll need something lighter than my Macbook to carry to my new job, eek!
13. Rihanna's MAC Lipstick - This lipstick sold out the day it was available for sale. Rih Rih's makeup is always fabulous so I'd love to try this lipstick!