Sometimes I forget...guys read my blog too. Hello, men! Yesterday's graduation gift guide (for female graduates/myself) was a hit, but I did get feedback from some male viewers interested in a gift guide for them. Here it is!
Luckily, I have guy best friends who I sometimes have to buy gifts for, so I made my gift guide based on what I think they'd like.
What's your favorite item?
1. Ties - these are accessories for guys just like scarves or belts are for girls. I love the fun bow tie and long tie options they have at J. Crew!
2. Sunglasses - you can never have too many! These are great gifts for guys, especially a nice professional looking pair.
3. Cologne - I love the Lacoste Eau de Lacoste for men
4. iPhone case - after graduating, it may be time for a more grownup phone case - J. Crew and Jack Spade have great options!
5. Michael Kors Watch - a professional looking watch is great for a new chapter in life, love this black and gold one
6. Post grad trip - After graduation is the perfect time for a vacation with family and/or friends, I'll be posting soon about some fun trip ideas!
7. The Alchemist - I read this book for a class and loved the story and so many of the quotes. Motivational/Inspirational quotes are my favorite!
8. iPad 2 - It's the perfect size to carry to classes or work
9. Luggage - it's shocking how many of my guy friends haven't invested in a nice piece of luggage. A nice leather bag makes for the perfect gift!
10. Suit - suits are very expensive...sorry guys. They're the perfect graduation gift for your guy though because he'll definitely need one!