My last semester of college starts tomorrow -- oh. my. gosh.
It still hasn't hit me that I'm really really graduating in May and that this is really really my final semester of undergrad classes, but I know it will seem real once I'm walking around campus tomorrow!
Winter Break was a serious vacation...I didn't do too much of anything. I'm happy that I took a much needed break, but today will be dedicated to getting some serious things done. I've talked to friends about what they have to do before we return back to school tomorrow and
compiled a list -- good luck this semester!
1. Learn your class and/or work schedule - It always takes me a few days to learn a new schedule, so I usually write it down in a few different places (post-its, my agenda, and on my iPhone). I always feel like a freshman again on the first day of class...lost.
2. Clean up your dorm/apartment - It's not the first thing I want to do after returning from break, but having a clean living space makes getting ready for school so much easier.
3. Organize your backpack/school bag - Clean out the old papers and materials from last semester!
4. Purchase books & school supplies - If you have books to order, do that! If you need more paper, pencils, computer programs, etc., plan ahead and be ready for class.
5. Laundry - Do it.
6. Plan outfits - Before you start living in Nike shorts, big t-shirts, leggings, boots and tennis shoes, you may want to plan out a few cute outfits for the first week & show what you got over break :)
7. Check and respond to emails - I can't go for long without checking and responding to emails, but I know some people don't respond for weeks. If that's you, go through your inbox before school starts and make sure you haven't missed anything too crucial!
8. Set goals for the semester - Similar to must-do's and realistic goals, plan the type of academic & personal success you want to have this semester.
9. Set your alarm clocks - Back to waking up on time and actually taking your alarm clock seriously...ha!
10. Get to class!