If you love shoes, bright colored things, great causes or all of the above - you will love this post! Inkkas Shoes is an up-and-coming socially conscious start-up that sells Aztec & Tribal style sneakers handmade in South America. I love the patterns and design of the shoes and the fact that Inkkas Shoes:
What they've done at Inkkas is taken the standard converse-style sneaker that everyone knows & loves and made it into something special. They also donate 10% of all net sales to a non-profit organization (AmazonWatch) that helps protect the rights of the indigenous people of the Amazon. All good!
|Love these high tops!|
1. Go to the site inkkas.com
2. Find the pair of shoes that best fits you. We have over 50 styles - Including our new Low tops collection!
3. After picking your shoe begin, click on the shopping cart to begin the payment process with Paypal
4. After filling in your details you will arrive at the "Check Out" page. Here there will be an option to insert your coupon code.
5. Insert the code and save!