Last year's #NYE post with events in Atlanta received over 10,000 views, so I had to do another one for this year! In a city like Atlanta, of course, there are lots of events going on. Here's what I've gathered so far that seem like really fun and affordable events! Per request, I've also included the prices of the events if those were available.
Check back for updates & additions, and leave a comment if you have more suggestions on how to bring in 2015!
2014 NEW YEAR'S EVE EVENTS IN ATLANTA
Dining & Drinking
- NOIR at Sound Table on Edgewood ($15)
- NYE at Club Opera ($25)
- NYE at Whiskey Blue ($60)
- NYE at Crowne Plaza ($60)
Other ways to celebrate
- Meditating on the new year and creating a vision board/goals list
- Watching NYE celebrations on TV from the warmth of your home
- Fun activities with friends/family to countdown
- Themed date night
- Hosting your own NYE party
- Working out into the New Year
- Babysitting (earning money as you enter the New Year)
- Service projects
- Doing good deeds for others to make their New Year special
Regardless of the way you choose to bring in the New Year, I hope it's a fantastic night for you!