Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone, all too quickly! Just two more weeks of classes this semester then final exams! Even though the year is almost over, I'm finding it more and more difficult to find energy to focus on all the work I have left to do. And I'm sure other college students and busy people can understand!
Check out these tips for increasing your energy, the healthy way! :)
1. Vitamins - I used to take vitamins as a kid and loved them! I recently started taking some again (with the basic nutrients) and I've had more energy to do work throughout the day.
2. Napping - Power naps can be your best friend when done properly. Scheduled napping is great for your body and lets your body know when it should rest and when it should have energy! I take at least one nap every day :)
3. De-stress - Being stressed uses energy that could be used for more important things! Do what it takes to relax and eliminate unnecessary dramas from life so that you can focus on what matters.
4. Water - Keep a water bottle with you at all times and drink/re-fill it throughout the day. The more water you drink, the more energy you'll have!
5. Move! - It may be the last thing you want to do, but moving around, or even stretching for a few minutes will give you more energy. Instead of taking the bus around campus, walk to where you're going! Take the stairs instead of the elevator! And if you're feeling really adventurous, make time for a full workout to increase your energy, lower your stress and just feel better overall :)