Of the top three things I miss about Europe, food might rank as #1. More specifically, I miss eating gelato every day after class...after dinner...you get it. It's so delicious. It's the perfect middle ground between ice cream and frozen yogurt.
I was thrilled when I learned about Honeysuckle Gelato - gelato that is made and sold in Atlanta. Perfectionnnnn! I finally got to try some of this Southern-inspired gelato, and it was AMAZING.
They've made over 100 flavors of gelato and sorbet including: Sea Salted Caramel, Bourbon Pecan, Mango-Peach Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Snacks on a Plane, Ginger Molasses, Cheesecake, Mint Julep, and Lavender.
- Cafe at Pharr - 3145 Peachtree Rd #101, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Toscano & Sons Italian Market – 1000 Marietta St NW #106, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Sawicki’s Meat, Seafood and More – 250 West Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
- Urban Cannibals – 477 Flat Shoals Ave, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co. – 2817 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305 or 1046 North Highland Ave, Atlanta, GA 30306
- La Grotta – 2637 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Atlanta Fish Market – 265 Pharr Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
- STG Trattoria – 102 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Baraonda Ristorante & Bar – 710 Peachtree Street #200, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Fig Jam Kitchen & Bar – 1745 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Publik – 654 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Baci – 705 Town Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30319
- Kouzina Christos – 1453 Terrell Mill Road, Marietta, GA 30067
Checkout how you can support Honeysuckle Gelato:
"We’re thrilled to announce that Honeysuckle Gelato was named one of the three finalists in the food category for DailyCandy’s “Start Small, Go Big” contest! This is a national contest and I can’t even tell you how much this would help our business if we won.
Voting started this morning and people can vote once a day until August 24. All it takes to vote it to go to http://www.dailycandy.com/startsmallgobig/the-vote.html, enter your email address, vote for a company in each category and click on Honeysuckle Gelato in the food section."