2014 is just about over, but before the New Year starts I wanted to reflect on some of the things that have happened in my life this year. Overall, 2014 was a really successful year.
- I started grad school at Georgia Tech
- I completed my #NoHeatDecember hair challenge
- I celebrated my 23rd birthday
- I launched my company's website (which has changed so much since then)
- I continued eating clean and working out to get to my goal weight
- I did the 28 Days of Pilates challenge
- I started a new job for my graduate program
- I went to the circus
- I stopped eating meat for Lent, and it turned into me still eating like a pescatarian
- I designed and sold bracelets for Carolina Clover
- I celebrated TWO years of blogging
- I met up with bloggers in real life
- One of my favorite family members passed away
- I traveled to Florida
- I traveled to Savannah for the weekend
- I went to my first Atlanta Dream basketball game
- I saw Beyonce and Jay Z perform live
- I met two awesome Atlanta bloggers in real life
- I explored new parks in Atlanta
- I traveled to Washington D.C. for my family reunion and fell in love with that city
- I was a bridesmaid for the first time
- I started my second semester of grad school
- I spent Thanksgiving in South Carolina with my family
- I celebrated Christmas at home with my family
And here is a photo collage with some of the design projects and photo sessions my company has had in 2014. It's been such a great year for VKV Communications LLC too and I am beyond grateful.
How was 2014 for you?
Happy New Year!!